+92(302) 841 1770
+92(331) 448 2511
Welcome to BIG education at Algoma U!
Application Fee 100$ + 5$ Banking charger
- TOEFL score 79-80 Internet-based.
- IELTS 6.5 (min.6.0 on each band score)
- Minimum 65% is required in high school (75% in mechanical engineering)
- Algoma University offers only Bachelor programmes.
Annual tuition fee App $18058 per year.
- Business administration
- Community development
- Engineering (mechanical, chemical, mining 1+3 years)
- Environmental sciences
- Computer sciences(game software, technology)
- Law and Justice
- Chancellor's Award: $5,000 Renewable → only if student have 7.0 bands with A+ 80% in some cases university may give 70+ % as well
- President's Award: $2,500 Non-Renewable A grade with 6.5 or 6.0 (with no less than 6.0)
- Dean's Award: $1,000 Non-Renewable B grade with 6.0 with no less than 6 in each module but can be 1 module 5.5
- Award of Excellence: $500 Non-Renewable B grade with 6.0 with no less than 6 in each module but can be 1 module 5.5
One of the top level state university serving since 54 years.
Located in Sult St. Marie – Ontario, Canada
Jan. / May / Sep. intake