+92(302) 841 1770
+92(331) 448 2511
- Established in 1990.
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS) is one of New Zealand’s largest private degree-granting institutions.
- Two campuses
- The St Helens Campus located in Mt Albert, Auckland
- The Asquith Campus is located just over five minutes’ walk from the St Helens Campus.
- The institute has strong links within the hospitality industry which facilitates internship and job placement opportunities for hospitality students.
- AIS is a member of a number of industry organizations, including Independent Tertiary Education New Zealand (ITENZ), English New Zealand and the Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand.
- International students enrolled in AIS may work up to 20 hours per week and full-time during the summer holidays and semester breaks.
- Bachelor’s degree and postgraduate students also qualify for a three-year post-study work visa after graduation, while graduate of two-year undergraduate students qualify for a one-year post-study work visa after graduation.
- IELTS requirement for Undergraduate programs is 6 bands with no less than 5.5.
- IELTS requirement for Postgraduate program is 6.5 bands with no less than 6.
- Tuition fees of Undergraduate: NZ$ 18,000- NZ$ 20,000.
- Tuition fees of Postgraduate: NZ$ 22,900 – NZ$ 34,500
- Master of Business Administration.
- Bachelors of Business
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Postgraduate diploma in Information and Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Graduate diploma in Tourism Management
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel(Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
English as a Foreign Language (General English)
Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Cert TESOL)
English for Academic Purposes I (EAP I)
English for Academic Purposes II (EAP II)
Academic Bridge Class
New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4)
Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)
Barista Skills Certificate (Level 3)
Food Safety Certificate (Level 3