Mon-Fri: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Educational Document Check List for Admission
“Please see the notes for specific countries”
- Recommendation/Teacher letter/Reference Letter (From two teachers or employers) (Letter should state that the teacher has known you from previous years and you have been a very good student of his/her class etc.)(Please note that the letter should be on letterhead with stamp and signature).
- Matriculation,CAT, ACCA, O/ A Level & Intermediate certificate & Result Card.
- BA/BSc/BCS/B.com degree & transcripts (this point applies to you if you have done bachelor degree)
- MA/ MSc / MCS degree & transcripts (this point applies to you if you have done master degree).
- Personal statement/study plan (One page essay in which you have to show your interest into your desired study program and its benefits to you after completion)(Submit in word format)
- Two PP size photos, CV, 9. Job letter (experience letter if applicable) 10. Copy of CNIC
- 11. Passport copy of all pages with endorsements (visas / stamps/ refusals), as well as the outside front cover of
Passports. 12. Copy of IELTS / TOEFL Result/ iTEP Result. 13. Rs. 2000 Courier 14. App. Fee____.
- Please bring original documents at the time of submission for proper scanning.
- Current and permanent address including telephone numbers.
- Student Agreement with Education Concern
Notes of specific countries:
- For UK admission (Compulsory Conditions)
Metric + Intermediate documents should be attested by the board + IBCC, Bachelor / Master degree should be attested by HEC or by the University if your institute is not affiliated with the HEC.
- For USA admission (Compulsory Condition):
(1) A bank letter from your sponsor’s bank stating that the account holder (sponsor) is having funds in his/her account which should be 20000-25000 USD for Bachelor degree & more than 17000-19000 USD for Master degree and a Bank statement of sponsor showing the same “ending” balance.
(2)Sponsor’s Affidavit/Letter stating that he/she is willing to bear all the educational and living expenses of the student throughout his/her study abroad period. (3) Documents attested by the each issuing school/college/university and sealed in an envelope with stamp & signature on its flap is required.
- For Canada Admission:
- Documents attested by the each issuing school/college/university and sealed in an envelope with stamp & signature on its flap is required. 2) Financial position should be strong.
- For Australia Admission:
- Attestation by Notary Public is required. 2) Financial position should be strong.
- For MBBS & Engineering in China
Not required: – CV, Personal Statement, Recommendation letter, Job letter