- Visa for Netherlands / Holland is almost 100% as university is the responsible for issuing of visa.
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences is a Dutch (The Netherlands / Holland) university of applied sciences with over 44.000 students in several campuses located in the southern Netherlands.
- The three largest Fontys campuses are located in the cities of Eindhoven, Tilburg and Venlo.
- Programs including associate, bachelors and masters.
- Application fee € 200 Tuition (Will be paid after getting admission so no need to pay in advance)
- Annual Tuition fee :-
- Bachelor / UG € 9,830
- Master / PG € 6,000-10,000
- Strength of current students 40000 with 4000 staff members
- Merit based Scholarship: Excellent Non-EU students who start their education (first enrolment) at one of the Fonty’s Bachelor programs (Eindhoven) from September 2018 are offered a Top-Talent Scholarship of € 2,100 (https://fontys.edu/Bachelors-masters/Bachelors/Electrical-Electronic-Engineering/Scholarships-Non-EU-students.htm )
- Part Time Work is allowed during study & full time in June, July and august months.
- One year work permit given after study.
- Intakes & Deadlines:
September intake — 1st June is the deadline
- February Intake — 15th is the deadline (Note Only information and communication technologies, international marketing, international business and management studies have two intakes: September (1st June deadline), February (15th November deadline).
- IELTS :-
- For Bachelor / UG 6.0 overall with no component less than 5.5 (if overall 5.5 then English Proficiency Classes are also available with extra fee)
- For Masters / PG 5 overall with no component less than 6.0.
Bachelors Courses Faculty (Offered in English)
- Academy of Music and performing Arts
- Circus and performing Arts
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Finance & Control- International Finance & Control
- International Finance & Control
- Information & Communication Technology
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- International Business
- International Lifestyle studies
- International Communication Management
- Logistics Engineering
- Logistics Management- International Fresh Business Management
- Logistics Management
- Marketing Management- Digital business concepts
- Marketing Management- International Marketing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software engineering & Business Informatics.
- Master of Music
- Master of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Science in International Logistics, SCM and procurement
- Performing public space
Only one intake “August” for UG / PG (admissions starts from Oct 16 )