+92(302) 841 1770
+92(331) 448 2511
- NEC is a private international business school in Munich, Germany, that offers state-accredited university programs in business administration and international management in English.
- Munich is the safest German city; it is a Home to global companies such as Siemens, BMW, Allianz, Munich RE, Linde, Infineon Technologies and MAN. The lowest level of unemployment among all big German cities
- Academic partner and degree-awarding institution is the International University of Bad Honnef (IUBH), which has been ranked the 1 Private University for Business Administration in Germany according to the Centre for Higher Education (CHE, 2014).
- It is easily accessible by public transportation (with a bus stop directly in front of the campus and 10 min walking distance to two new private and fully furnished dormitories).
- Campuses are in Berlin and Hannover
- Duration for Bachelor degree is 3 years, for master is 2 years.
- Application fee is 50 €
- Enrollment fee 900 €
- For foundation of business program is 4.5 overall.
- For bachelor degree 6.0 overall no less than 5.5 in each module.
- For master degree 6.0 overall.
- For bachelor degree February & October
- For master degree February & October
- Tuition fee:
- For undergraduate: 12,000€, For master degree 14,000€
- Foundation of business program
- BA in International Management
- MA in International Management
- MA for non-business Graduate
- Executive preparation for masters
- Master for Business Administration
- Accelerated master in Business Administration