+92(302) 841 1770
+92(331) 448 2511
- Located in Niagara City – Ontario
- This is a Govt. College
- Two Beautiful Campus very near to Niagara Fall.
- Application Fee $100 + $25 banking charges = $125
- Tuition fee: UG, PG – $14,000 a year ($7000 per semester)
- Processing times: 2-3 weeks; exceptionally 5 weeks during peak busy times.
- $1000 Entrance scholarships provided by the college.
- Work part time while you study.
- Eligible for post-graduation work permit after studies.
- Free Bus Passes to students for transportation to the college.
Only few programs have 3 intakes but mostly have only September.
For Certificate & Diploma: Overall band 6.0, individual band 5.5.
For Degree & Graduate Program: overall 6.5, no individual band under 5.5
In case of refusal of visa $250 will be deduct and remaining will be refunded..
Updated Program List (Diploma, Diploma with Co-Op, Bachelor Degree & PG Certificate / Diploma) :-
- Honours Bachelors of Business Administration in International commerce and Global Development
- Honours Bachelors of Business Administration (Hospitality)
- Bachelors of Arts (Honours) Game Design
- Bachelors of Science (Honours) Game Programing
- Bachelors of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Art and Design Foundation
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Carpentry and Renovation techniques
- Community Pharmacy Assistant
- Culinary skills
- Dental Office administration
- Motive power techniques- Automotive
- Bachelor of Arts Game design
- Bachelor of science Game Programming
- Broadcasting, Radio, Film
- Business administration (Accounting, Human Resource, International Business, Marketing, Supply chain operations)
- Child and Youth Care
- Computer Programmer Analyst with Co-Op
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Culinary Innovation and food technology
- Dental Hygeine
- Electrical Engineering Technology with Co-Op
- Electronics Engineering Technology with Co-Op
- Graphic Design
- Game development
- Sport management
- Photonics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with Co-Op
- Advanced care paramedic
- Advanced law enforcement and Investigations
- Ecosystem Restoration
- Environmental management and assessment
- Event management
- Exercise science for health and performance
- Geographic information system
- Hospitality and tourism management
- Human resource management
- International business management
- Public relations
- Wine Business Management
- Minimum 50 % average in Intermediate / A-Level for Diploma.
- Minimum 65 % average Intermediate / A-Level for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 50 % average Bachelor Degree for PG Diploma.