Mon-Fri: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
- It’s one of the top level Public University
- Located in Bolton, Greater Manchester, England.
- Lowest cost university in UK
- 2nd economical living as compared to other cities.
- Has 5,225 Undergraduate students and 1,195 Postgraduate students (7% of its students being classed as international from 70 different countries.
- Up to £5000 scholarship available.
- Intakes – January & September
- Entry Requirements:
- Subjects including Math & English at minimum grade C in O-Level
- 0 overall with no component less than 5.5
- Art related courses require portfolio.
- Course fee: £12,450 approx.
- 60% Marks in each year of four years relevant degree for (overal16 years education)
- Art related courses require portfolio
- For MBA 2 years satisfactory work experience
- IELTS 6.5 with normally no less than 6.0 in any band
- Course fee: £12,000 – £14,000
· International Foundation Programs:
With the exception of Business Management which has a September and January start, these courses have a January start date only. IELTS 5.0 (this must be an IELTS for UKVI). You can find out more about each program by clicking on the links below.
- International Foundation Programmes (Business Management)
- International Foundation Programmes (Computing and Games)
- International Foundation Programmes (Health and Human Sciences)
- International Foundation Programmes (Engineering)
- International Foundation Programmes (Law)
- International Foundation Programmes (Psychology)
- *Course fee: International Foundation year £ 9,250
- Faculty of Arts
- Institute of Management
- Faculty of Health & Wellbeing
- National Centre for Motorsport Engineering
- School of Creative Technologies
- School of Education & Psychology
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
- School of Sport & Biological Sciences
Bachelor & Master Degrees:
- Art & Design
- Animation & illustration
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design
- Business Management
- Textile Product Development
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Website Development
- Sports & Exercise development
- Games Design
- Top-up Business Management –HRM