- A Govt. University Located in Windsor City – Ontario and Serving since 1857
- On-Campus Hostel
- Deadlines (May 1 for September session, September 1 for January
Session, January 1 for May session)
- Application Fee $165 + $25 banking charges / credit card charges.
- Three Intakes (September, January and May)
- Part Time Work during study. Get PR / Immigration after study.
- Minimum admission % is 70%
- Admission Requirements: http://www1.uwindsor.ca/registrar/admission-requirements-faculty-of-graduate-studies
- Minimum ielts requirement is 6.5 but can be 7.0 in some courses.
- Annual tuition fee for Engineering programs $13750 (50% in advance)
- Annual tuition fee for Master of Computer $14,175 (50% in advance)
- Annual tuition fee for Master in Business $16000 (50% in advance) IELTS7.0
- Fee MBA 14000CAN$ (GMAT is necessary with 7.0 in IELTS or 100 in TOEFL)
- Master of Medical Biotechnology (MMB) $16000 (50% in advance)
(Remaining 50% upon arrival & then 5000$ upon starting of each term)
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Materials, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Business Administration (MBA), Master of Management (MM) , Economics, International Accounting and Finance, Manufacturing Management , Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources Management.
Education, English, Environmental Science, Human Kinetics, Social Work, Mathematics, Nursing, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Statistics, Visual Arts, Communication Study, Creative writing.
Biological Science, Computer Science, Earth Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics
Communication and Social Justice, Criminology, Political Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics.